Friday, May 22, 2009
Friday
It's been a while and I've been busy as usual. The flowerbeds look wonderful in the back yard. The front of the house is so so. A small veg. garden has been planted and wouldn't you know it. the lettuce is up but probably should be eaten during the time I'm in Kenya. Can't win them all. I planted tomatoes, peppers and one egg plant along with parsley, dill, rosemary and some other things. I'm waiting for the digger to redo the flowerbed along the driveway. I've got the plants ready to go. We spent a long weekend in Michigan with JB, Kimmy, Adam and Jacob. What a fun time with those little guys. I'm constructing piles of clothing, shillings, important papers, etc. in preparation for the month of June in Kenya. I need one more doc appointment for malaria pills. It's all coming together and just two full weeks till it all begins to happen. Time at this end is going way to fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment