Monday, April 21, 2008
April 21
Time is flying...Today I hope is the second of three dentist visits for this crown application. So many appointments have been canceled and rescheduled. My fault, doctor's fault etc. Time to get on with it. We moved to the fast track with internet. Whoop-de-doo. I know...we're slow. Cleaned a little house this weekend. Don't want to over-do. I thought I'd work in the garden this morning but it's a little cool and damp. So...the sewing machine once again is moving right along. This time I'm working on another pulpit hanging. I'm doing some correcting meaning that I cut the banner all apart and sewing it back together so that things look streight when looking at it. The backround is silk screened which has some iragularities in it which bothered some church folks. So...I'm making some adjustments which I think will improve the banner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment