Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Tuesday
We are having ucky weather today. It's wind, and now an ice storm. The trees are getting loaded and the branches are decending. And...with no power lines below ground we usually get hit pretty hard with the number of trees breaking leading to power outages. Extra water is in the refrigerator, Doug knows where the flashlights are and I've got a candle ready to do. Hope we don't need to use these. I made another short trip to the fabric store and I have plenty to do. The brain was on overdrive with sketching this morning and the ideas are on paper. Banners and Stoles can have so many little parts that make up the big part. At least that's the way I construct things. Our Bible study is tonight but I think it's best to stay home. I just feel really good about not having the need to keep small children warm. Watching TV MSNBC. This election stuff just goes on and on. Amazing how long it can be drug out. Grandchildren are in the recovery mode. Andrew gets tubes tomorrow if nothing else pops up. Andrew started having real troubles I think before Christmas, first with flu and then ear infections. The Michigan kids are on the mend. It seems like they have been sick for weeks. I think they all are moving on to better health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sure is good to have the grandkids in the healthy mode again. We have been watching the weather and seeing all the yucky stuff down by you. Thankfully we missed it this time. We are tired of snow up here. Stay warm and have fun with that sewing machine.
Post a Comment