Now don't take me wrong...It's Easter at North and tomorrow is the big day with the big big day after that. We've had wonderful church services. Last Sunday was Palm/Passion Sunday with incredible Rutter music. You could hear a pin drop at the end of the postlude. Kevin wove the passion story all through the music. It was like lessons and carols at Christmas. God was there. Then...Thurs. eve communion and tonight Good Friday...Sat. is a children's retreat and folks will be at church to get things ready for Easter. The music has been so good and the preaching outstanding. I'm hanging in there but this has been a long week of long days at church making sure the preachers get what they need for services and then keeping myself a float. I'm enjoying the nights of rest. I really need them. This morning one of the men from church and I planted two flats of purple and yellow pansies. Wooo...that makes me smile just looking at all those happy flowers. There are rewards that come with the work. Tomorrow, I'm ready to go gather the forces and change the mood. This afternoon was my time. Yahoo. So...guess what...I finished the third stole made from Kenyan Lesso fabric. Now looking at them brings back such fantastic memories of the trip to Kenya. Some of the Kenya travelers saw them and are just about as excited as I am with the prospects of seeing them worn by the preachers in the pulpit.
I'm lovin' the grandbaby blogs. Such fun little boys to hear about.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hopefully the flowers will stay in the pots and not disapear
Post a Comment