Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Warming up!
I'm ready for the outdoors although planting can't come soon enough. My little seeds are starting to emerge but May needs to hurry up. And I hope my plants aren't to big by then. It's flower growing time. Yesterday I started one of my most favorite things to do. Our associate minister is moving on to his own church in July. He also is being ordained in June...So...it's stole making time. Woo...I can get lost in fabric and thread! The stole is green with lots of liturgical symbols, North's cross along with a challis is at the bottom of the stole. I'm ready to stitch justice scripture passages from Micah and Amos tomorrow. Ronny is our community outreach minister and he will be missed. It would seem that North is a teaching church sending newly ordained ministers on their way to a church of their own. I can't count how many times this has happened. So...once more it's happened again. We had a heavy snow on Sat. night. What a surprise. Today, three blue bird houses are up ready for our little bird friends who were with us all winter. It's been a great bird winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment