Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Black eyes.

Of course I have black eyes...I was born with them...but this one is a bit different.  Still black but no pain...no nothing.  I should do eye shadow on the right one.  They would match.  Monday back to church to put away Palm Sun.  It was a great Sunday church morning but the real live donkey decided to stay home.  Guess there was to much rain.  So...Palm Sun is back in the visual arts box...closet.
Holy Thurs.  Good Fri. is ready to go visually.  Then Sat...it's the big do morning.  Buying flowers for the altar Thurs.  Weather is warming up...Out in the gardens this morning scraping off weeds.  Planted radishes yesterday.  Peas are up.  Lettuce is doing well and Parsley is everywhere.  That's great.  Worked on fixing sand candles today.  A bit of a mess but all 4 now are usable.  Another something to use at church.  Now the priority is getting my knee to work again.  It took a huge hit in the fall and still have trouble with steps but thankful I can walk without a cane.  Icing is great.  I'll get there


No comments: