Saturday, April 13, 2019

Squirrel news

Yup...the squirrel succeeded once again.  That was after falling off the dome to the feeder twice.  What a hoot.  So moved the feeder to a new place.  So far...so good.  Flower beds are looking fabulous.  Such fun since I forgot where I planted things last fall.  Places are filling up.  A little more sewing repairs for another friend.  The sewing machine just keeps on giving.  Worked at church yesterday for a long time getting ready for Palm Sunday.  Woo...the place looks spiffy.  Ray, Allen and Leigh were part of the work crew.  Took a very impressive and hard fall at church.  That cement floor is very hard!!!  So today...one impressive black eye!  First in my lifetime! and a knee that wants to work in circles.  Looks like I forgot the eye shadow on the right eye to match the left . That's a very interesting look  to say the least.  So..it's ice time today.  The brain needs to remember to pick up feet!  Dah...Important in walking.  Panera tonight...Church tomorrow.  Then on to Holy Week.  That's more work but slow and easy gets the job done.  I promise myself to remember that.  Ladders?  Not so sure.

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Ouch! Glad you didn't break anything. Keeping you in prayer. Wish you lived closer so I could look at your beautiful flower beds. Stay safe, heal quickly and no more falls.