Wednesday, February 6, 2019
The sewing machine is smokin'
Woo...Scissors flying! Sewing machine smokin' and my back hurts! Time for a break. Well...way past time. Working on the processional banners. So it's cut and paste! well, cut and sew come to think of it. Who would have thought this would be such a big project. Figuring out how to put the thing together is part of the work. It needs a 1,2,3,4 approach. Not a 1, 3,2,4 approach. So...think, think which should help me make fewer mistakes. . And then when one is finished it's do it all over again. The second one should be easier. Well, just a little bit easier. So happy Bread and Bowl soup kitchen is tomorrow. I'll be out of the shop at least for a morning. Looks like the finish time will be Sat. Hip, hip hooray. Then the preacher's stole. I can't say I'm board. The sewing room looks very interesting. That's to say it's a mess...buttons...yarn...beads...gold cord...more containers of yarn...more buttons...and scraps of fabric with thread everywhere. That's my life for now and a few more days. I'm just happy I have the space to mess in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment