Monday, February 11, 2019
Last project done!!!!
Well as my mother-in-law would say...Done is for cooking. But...I'm using it to indicate that the last of the four big projects has been baked! The stole is finished and it was such fun work to think about color and what to do with that color. And of course...the Doris sewing machine is such a HUGE help. Now on to give it to our minister Darren. He gave me a few ideas which I used but a whole bunch of what was baked will be a surprise. I'll like it because I'll be the one to see him wearing it. He just wears it! This stole was the easiest one to put together. I learned a whole lot about the weight of the fabric and how lighter is better. A big problem can happen if the stole fabric is heavy which makes turning the stole to the right side out just difficult. I should take a break to let my brain relax. Knitting should do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment