Saturday, February 9, 2019
Last post...Thurs...Today is Sat.
Woo...sewed all day yesterday and this morning I finished with all the fun bits, buttons and pieces on the processional banners. What fun. Wooo...Loud and stunning if I must say so myself. Because the sanctuary is so big with gray stone...LOUD colors are happy in that space. And...Doug and I took all the ribbon rings the children will use...processional banners...sashes Rosie's choir will wear, to church this morning. Color is gone from the dining room and the bushels of color have landed at church. Such a great feeling to know that all is at church and I cannot mess any more even if I wanted to. Doug has taken some interesting processional banner pictures at church with the sun shinning in the windows of the sanctuary in just the right places. Now...on to the Sr. minister stole project. Fun, fun. I thought I would start Mon. Ha, ha...I started today!!!! Just can't stay away. I'm really going to take care, to go slow so as to NOT make any mistakes. And there will be stole no. 2 for Ronnie Bell who is ordained in June. I have some time but the ideas are flying through my head already. Green with words from Micah. What does the Lord require...do justice...etc. My last stole was for minister Bryan who told me his favorite scripture was Psalm 91. Well it is a very LONG Psalm but I stitched all those words onto his stole. Such a great way to remember scripture. Woo...Ronnie is easier on me. So..the beat goes on. Well sewing machine goes...!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment