Monday, January 28, 2019

Monday Evening.

Sort of a slow last week.  Still knitting head bands and giving them away to anyone that wants one.  I'm having a whole lot of fun using the pony beads to make the bands a bit more interesting.  Well, I hope interesting is the case.  I usually do three a day using up bits and pieces of yarn.  We're getting ready for a really cold snap coming Wed.  Woo...below zero is the case.  Today I walked though some of the soggy yard hoping to find something peeking through...Bummer.  I am so ready for spring to find all the plants I moved while adding new things last fall.  Spring can't come to soon.  Big sewing projects coming for church...two processional banners among other things with the deadline the middle of Feb.  Fabric is on sale this weekend so the sewing machine will get a workout for sure.  I should go to church to work on the banner closet.  It need cleaning up and throwing out. 

No comments: