Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thurs.

Another morning and afternoon at the Y today.  But this afternoon was only a 30 minute walk.  Woo.  I'm tired.  Soup Kitchen was today and I've always said we need a minimum of 6 to make it fun.  Well...today was three.  Woo...Funny how that works.  A doc appointment/board meting and more took them away at serving time.  Today I  said if we got the job done we were really good.  And we were good.  but..Woo...the bottom dropped out when I got home and a good hard sleep happened.  So...it's Steak and Shake for supper.  Someone else can cook.  And then it's Choir practice.  Tomorrow the boys come for the day.  And I'll continue to knit.  Might even find the sweeper and maybe put some Christmas decorations away.  I'm slow with some things. 

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

You are slow at some things because you are so busy at other things. Wow you need a minimum of six and you did it with three! That calls for someone else doing the cooking.