Saturday, September 10, 2016
Sat...blah day
Rain and cooler. Cooler is better. I'm beginning to mold. Crocheting...hands are so sore. You would think I knew better. I don't. But today I did a bit of fringing. My surgery hand continues to heal so I know that less is better. Kids came over for a while today. Got lots of basil and Noah dug carrots. Kat helped me out with figuring out how to read a crochet pattern. Can be confusing so I just sort of made up my own. She says she does that all the time. For some reason I kept falling asleep this afternoon. Got my flu shot yesterday and that might be part of it. Sort of icky. Excuses, excuses. Today I took a bag to goodwill and another one to the garbage can. Some days I get some ambition and this afternoon happened. I decided that I should think I'm moving. I still have remnants of teaching and since the grand kids are getting older...not so interested in colored pencils and books..etc. I need to keep moving on this but I think done for the day. I do like empty plastic containers. I DON"T need stuff. It can be a millstone holding me down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment