Well...maybe not quite that busy. Bees are really busy as Jared has proven once again with a record honey harvest.
Today was a day spent with my 95 yr. old friend Doris. She is back at the "home" after falling and a 6 day hospitalization, working hard to get back to her apartment. It will be a stretch but who knows what will be the end result. She was really discouraged as I would be also. So..it was distraction day. We walked around outside...well she rode...I walked. Then it was a grand visit with company Ann Frick, a visit back in her apartment looking around, scheduling a banner coffee talk for Nov. 1...and lunch in the grand eating area...a change from her daily routine. Woo...lots of good talk...lots of visiting...lots of planning and what started with tears ended with many good laughs and great conversation. A most worthwhile day I hope for her as well as this writers.
I've started cleaning out the flowerbeds but am not rolling along as fast as I perhaps should roll.
I enjoy being outside but working in 85/90 degree temps are not as much fun as I wish. Continue to crochet afghans...the third almost finished but I need more yarn. Bummer.
Sad news coming from Michigan...Jared's dog Truman was put down this summer after maybe 16 years with the family and now Kimmy's dog Norman...notice the man in the name...has Addison's disease. Not good news. So hard when pets leave their families. Norman is still here but treatment is not an easy choice. I think Norman is maybe 6 at the most. Sad, sad.
That's the news for now.
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment