Gardens are looking wonderful. Did a lot of watering today and this evening. Now neighbor Judy says it's going to rain. Fat chance in my mind.
Fun with the grandsons. They were here all day and I just had to take a sleep early afternoon. Woo...they want their grandma to play with them all the time...And I do. Catching butterflies was just a hoot. They can run with the best of them and they did manage to catch two cabbage butterflies, much to my surprise! We found a toad, spent two hrs. at our neighborhood park, played in the sprinkler two times, watered flowers and more and more. Tomorrow it's off to church to change banners among other things. Not much more on the calendar. The Patty trip is off. Bummer but there are other committments.
Looking forward to another Michigan vacation. Woo...I'm wondering how old I'll be when I say I'm to old to sleep in a tent. At least our latest tent is one I can stand up in!
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment