Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Here again
Here again. Easter is over at this point! Yahoo. I must say that during Lent and now Easter...we've had the best music ever. Palm/Passion Sun. was the best with lots of music, scripture and visuals. It was a sort of Palm/Passion service with hymns and anthems that carried the story of Holy week. Just awesome. Then of course great Thurs. and Fri. services...Funeral Sat. morning so we Easter decrated Sat. afternoon. And then on to Easter Sunday services. Busy but OHHHHH! so good. Darren and I are a team like none other! We're just on the same track. Now if the custodians could get it. I really got frustrated with no trust coming from them! Bummer. It's been a bit quieter at church. Thank God! Sat. our handbell group traveled to Anderson and had a day of bell ringing and program with two other groups. It was fun. The weather is finally getting warmer and I'm into the flowerbeds big time. Loving every minute of it. Just wish I had enough energy to last ALL day long. I'm sort of pushing the knee to a place it doesn't want to go so at some point I just need to stop and ice again. What a bummer again. It just can't keep up! At some point it WINS! This week I have three complete days at home. MON. TUES. and All of WED. We're having rain so it's easy to pull weeds. I've been shopping for herbs. The green houses are lagging behind my schedule. Planted lettuse, cilentra, and radishes already. All of the butterfly bushes have frozen back to the ground and today I cut off at least 8 bushes. That's hard to do when the whole stock is dead. No tall bushes certainly will give the garden a new look with lots of sunshine to go all around. Fun, fun. Something new again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment