Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas is Coming!

Well, it's 2014 so I guess we are in the year that it will be here.  But...the family will all be here Friday.  Yahoo for sure.  And I'm getting ready.  Yahoo.  Attitude is certainly in a better place.  Finished gift shopping yesterday with a trip to United Arts and Education.  My favorite place in Indy.  Grocery came in big Monday so I've cooked ahead and still need to do a bit today.  I'm getting ready to PLAY big time on Friday and Saturday.  Those grandsons are entering the best part of living in or approaching lower elementary ages.  The place I lived for 28 years.  So a little more grocery shopping today  (Dr. Pepper for one) and thinking about those long ago sweet rolls.  That was tradition.  Monday I'm off to church again to put Advent/Christmas back in the box.  Here?  Didn't do much of any decorating because of Xmas in January.  Just wasn't in to it.  Better plans for 2014!!!!  House is back to former order.  That's a very good thing. 

No comments: