Sat. evening. The kids are on their way back to Mi. Huge snow storm coming and they beat it out of town much to my encouragement. We are supposed to get at least 10 inches starting late tonight and into much of tomorrow and then into the deep freeze for sure. I heard minus 55 windchill for Monday. What is going on? Kids arrived Thurs evening driving through another huge storm. Friday Eric/Kat family were here ALL day. What fun. This morning Kimmy and I hit 3 GoodWill stores. That could keep us occupied all day. It was half price day. Everything on sale. Bought a better office chair for the sewing machine for 3 bucks along with 2 pr. of shoes that I really needed. Well, one pair would have done it but at half price bringing them to around 3 bucks...1.50 a foot. I bit the bullet! Kimmy loves the hunt as well as I do. They are on their way back home. So now the question is...Will we have church tomorrow. Many have closed already although the snow hasn't started. That should happen around 12 am. and continue through to Sun. evening.
This is the week to de decorate the church. Will that happen. Maybe Friday. We;ll just wait and see. Nothing much on the calendar Mon. and Tues. Wed. I am scheduled to work at church and then Thurs B and B. Last week we were really, really short on help and we were late on arriving because of that snow storm so it was work as fast as possible and we made it with 5 minutes to spare. Usually we can have a 20 minute break before we open the doors. We had about 40 folks or more.
That's it for now.
Saturday, January 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment