Thursday, October 31, 2013

Still spinning

Wild onions keep me busy but I t hink at this point I'm a bit ahead of them.  We'll see for sure in the spring.  Busy sewing and this past week it was aprons and more.  We're using some at soup kitchen.  We need them a whole bunch.  Noah continues to visit on Tues. morning.  He makes my day.  What a gem of a little guy.  Today is Thurs. and ofcourse it's soup kitchen day.  We had a ton of folks and the food stretch to the end...barely!  I'm spending the afternoon at the desk.  Lots of rain today.  ALL DAY.  We had the roofing material delivered yesterday but it will probably be Monday when the drying out is over.  Chimney is finished, new siding on the house and roof  and gutter covers soon.  The hail did us in last spring.  Halloween has been delayed because of the rain.  Weinie kids and parents.  Remembered being soaked and cold but  Holloween could not wait for  fair weather.  Now thinking of Thanksgiving in Georgia.  That's good thinking.  Ordered flowers for Dec. and Church today.  Check that off the list.  Woo, woo.  I cleaned up most of the flowerbeds at the beginning of the week.  Trash cans were full again.  Getting ready for winter! 

No comments: