Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wed.

Well, as is usually the case.  I'm working at the desk at church today.  Interesting place to be most of the time.  Today it's been a little quieter than usual.  Sr. Citizens are here as they usually are every Wed. with a great program and lunch.  Staff meetings have been moved from Tues. to Wed. and I'll be here until around 3.  And I just found out that I get a hot meal on the second Wed.  Yum, yum. 
This afternoon I'll be getting ready for Soup Kitchen when I'm finished at the desk and I'll also be changing one of the displays on prayer, getting ready for the big Advent push on decorating which will be after church on the 24th..  We had our first snow of the year but it happened at night.  Bummer.  Still doing the sewing machine thing.  Found an interesting book at the library yesterday.  Had to try the new thing out and I have a really fun pillow top.  Of course it helps to have wild fabric, thanks to Cindy's gift.  Tonight is handbell practice.  Tomorrow is soup kitchen, then choir practice and the weekend is here.  Grandson Andrew turned 7 on Tues.  Noah came to visit on Tuesday.  Again..what fun grandsons to have close by. 

No comments: