I can't remember all of it. Memorial service for brother-in-law Phil on the 13th. Dinner at church and Supper at neice Beth's house.
Brother Jim here...Jared and Kimmy here...4 huge projects completed by Jared...Apple tree bit the dust, patio power cleaned, dishwasher fixed and one more I forgot. See...to much stuff going on. The battle continues in the garden with the deer. Sort of gave up on them...But...we piled tree branches over the beans and then the deer ate the tomatoes. Can't win I guess. So...the plan is now to pile tree branches all around the tomatoes to see if that discourages the tomato eating binge. Flowers look good. Things are starting to look a bit dried up. So...started to water today. Andrew and Noah spent the morning. Big event was filling their little swimming pool. Lots of fun on an extremely hot day. Sunday afternoon I decided to work again on the ivy growing on the house. A few weeks ago I cut all the ivy so the vines were dead so I wire brushed the entire front and back brick of the house getting a ton of little stuff off. Woo...wore me totally out. Monday I was NO good. Such a bummer to experience a body that can't work hard two days in a row. The north side of the house remains to be finished but not during our hot week of weather. Tomorrow morning I'm working on the desk at church and Thurs. is soup kitchen day. That's enough for this week.
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sorry to hear about Phil -- especially on your blog. I will add him to our prayer list -- may he rest in peace. And his family: I hope they are all holding up. He was a great gift to many people -- just think of all the students over the years!
Post a Comment