Thursday, June 27, 2013
Thursday.
Tired in Carmel. Busy day with Soup Kitchen. It's the last one of the month and we were swomped. Lots of food and ofcourse the bad manners came out when seconds on chicken became the challenge of the day. Uck...I hate it when grown men try to abuse the system they well know lying about whether they have been through the line and are back for more. Chicken does that to them. So...the brain needs to remember the good times at the beginning of the month. Slept for an hr this afternoon. Replanted a tomato plant. The first one bit the dust yesterday. I bought more deer repellent. I have more money at this point in repellent than what we might get with produce from the garden. Doesn't make a bit of sense. Tonight we are meeting the Smiths at Stake and Shake. We do this about twice a year. Always good conversation. Bible School is over. I helped serve food and ate three good meals. Not much cooking for me this week. Tomorrow we are going to the airport to collect 12 trunks returning from Kenya empty. Woo, woo. that's something to celebrate. I'll not be buying trunks in the fall for their return trip to Kenya filled with things for the Sally Test program. Still pulling ivy from the front of the house. One huge garbage container is filled and it's time to start on the north side of the house. Woo...that's something that wears me out as well. Pull, pull. pull.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment