Sunday, June 23, 2013
Another Sunday
Well, two nights ago the deer took out half of the bean crop. Watered it well and I think they will come back slowly. More repelent is now in the garden. Everything looks very good and now it's wait. Once again I started pulling up stuff across the front of the house. What a chore. Not finished with it. Not to much other stuff going on. Helped Doris D do a banner presentation at church this past Wed. What a remarkable 92 year old lady. After helping with three presentations I told her that the next one needs to wait for a bit. Today the church said good by to our associate minister and a grad. sem. student who has been working at church. Both of them have been assigned churches of their own. So...there is a huge hole in leadership at church. And the office staff has been messed with big time. Ugh! I hate changes but that's the name of the game for now. Tomorrow I'm having lunch with my three teacher friends of many years. Always good to see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment