Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Tuesday morning
The schedule today. Noah is coming later this morning while Kat does volunteer work at Andrew's school. Then to the knee doctor this afternoon. I full think that the right knee which has the repair is just fine and the question will be...what's up with the left knee. Big fall in the community room two months ago did nothing good for that knee. Could need a repair this fall. Then it's off to somewhere downtown with neighbor Judy to have supper with old neighbors and then to a butterfly evening meeting. Don't have a clue about this meeting except it's butterflies. Judy wants someone to go with her. She hates driving downtown and I think I'll offer her a ride. I have no problem with downtown. Tomorrow is desk work at church, Thursday is bread and bowl and 9 kids are coming from University H. School to work for two hrs. I really need to be thinking about keeping them all busy. Might make a trip to church today to order food for the pantry. Some could unpack cases of food. That would be helpful. Did a bit of sewing yesterday and will do a little this morning. Noah always likes to watch the sewing machine do it's thing while he watches TV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment