Thursday, April 11, 2013

Another week almost

The Michigan trip was wonderful and taking care of the sheep, playing with the grandsons and seeing Kimmy and Jared was awesome.  And the fact that I got out of Dodge came in second best.  One thing that wasn't so good was missing Noah's birthday party which I heard was awesome.  Hope to see Noah next week again.  We drove home Monday afternoon.  Compared to Mi.  the weather was warm.  So...immediately looked at all the stuff coming out of the ground and really noticing that I had lots of flowerbed work to do.  So...jumped right in...continued Tues and a little more on Wed.  So...most of that is finished.  I decided to make a "children's" garden where my herb garden was last year.  I'm moving the climber, sandbox, bird bath and bird feeder and other stuff., to that area and adding some interesting things for the boys to observe throughout the summer.  Well, that's the goal.  Wed. evening was Ministries Council and Handbell practice.  Today was soup kitchen...Way to much work with to few adults but mission accomplished again.  Then a visit with Jim at Mary Kathryne's and then off to Choir practice after a supper of soup.  Weather has been crazy.  Big hail storm yesterday and MY car is full of Hail damage.  Got to make a claim tomorrow  but interesting enough, friend Debbie said she had the same things  a few years ago and when the hot weather came the hail dents just popped out.  Could that be true.  Maybe so if Debbie said so.  So...tomorrow I hope to clean this house a bit.  It's really been neglected because of all the other stuff that has claimed my time.  Sleeping with the Cpap machine continues to go well.  Lovin' it but still wake up sometime pulling it off for a few minutes...then back on and back to sleep.  Yahoo. 

No comments: