Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Thanksgiving in Georgia
Another fun filled week with the Russell brothers...All three of the elders! Great talk, great food, great walks in the leaves and lots of time playing with legos. It was a great memory week. Doug had oral surgery the Monday before we left and was miserable for most of the time. Pain pills and more helped a bit but he has lost 15 lbs since that Monday. I'm feeling sorry for the guy. I drove both ways. I love that cruise control. 9 hr.s and 30 minutes got us home. We stopped at a motel on the way down and Jared and Kimmy stopped also with us. First motel stay for the little boys. Such a good time was had. Arrived home around 4:45 last night. Ate a bit, unpacked and found that the material I needed for church arrived so I started to sew. Drank coffee and just relaxed but didn't sleep till 1:15. Uck. and woke up at 5 am. What a bummer but I probably caused it all to happen. Today I finished the sewing project and took it to church and then began getting out all the Advent decorations. More work tomorrow with help. Yahoo. It all needs to be in place for Sunday. Leap Year has it's advantages. There is always one Sunday between Thanksgiving and Advent. Such a help with the Georgia trip. Tomorrow is more work and by the end of the week all should be in place. Noah came today for a couple of hours. What a fun guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment