Monday, November 14, 2011

Wooo...

I'm getting way to old to be so busy with stuff. Today is catch up time...do one thing and sit for 30 minutes...one more thing and sit for 60 minutes. After a crazy week, Sat. and Sunday continued with the same theme. The memorial service and reception for Ross Faris was attended by at least 500 people. Just covering all the bases along with two other people was a bit much. It was an 8 am to 2pm event. Yesterday was just about as busy with serving apples and cider (from the reception...Ross was a huge gardener and farmer's market guy) along with all the regular Sunday jobs and then singing for two services. It was a great anthem and we had a guest organist from Spain...Unbelievable. At 3Pm we attended a grand birthday party for 5 year old Andrew. LOts of fun and I didn't need to do one thing. Kat, as usual was well organized. The 20 little church friends and some parents had a great time as well as Andrew's grandparents.
Today I started thinking about Georgia and decided on food. It's going to be simple crockpot stuff, pancakes and carry in pizza among other stuff. I'm shopping in Conyers for what we need. I'm not stressing out about Georgia. That's it for now. Back to the chair.

No comments: