I made it to Friday morning. That was a huge goal. I think the church decorating stuff is in place for a work session when I'm in Ga. That was huge. And it will continue after arriving back in Indy on Nov. 29th decorating other areas at church. Brought back lesson writing plans. Uck.
I have my sewing stuff packed ready for the Monks mending basket. Should be interesting to say the least. Dee has arranged for us to have a few meals in the retreat center. Fun, fun. I'm lovin it at this point. Today, I'm running the sweeper with the idea of getting this place in some sort of shape. Might even get the tree up although that is not a high priority as it was last year. I'm packing my electric skillet and rolling pin. That takes care of delicious easy pancakes and great pie making. So...what else is there in life? We're having crockpot meals with turkey from the big house. We'll fix a few other things. Even better then eating is seeing kids from Mich. and brother Rick from Richardson Tx. and ofcourse Dee.
Friday, November 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment