Friday, August 13, 2010
Almost the end of the week
Friday evening. It's been a scorcher all week. Today 97. I'm hoping temps moderate soon. Most camping clothes are back where they should be. Tent and things stored in the garage are not stored. Might happen by Oct. I've spent mornings spiffying up the garden beds. Weeds take up to much moisture. So...I have another huge garbage container full of weeds and clippings. Wed. night I stepped on a yellowjacket hole in the ground while I was clipping day lillies. Doug told me about it at least a month ago. Did I remember...NO. Got me once on the ankle. Wow...once is more than enough. Nothing hurts as much as a yellow jacket bee sting. We sprayed the hole full last night and it seems they have gone to bee heaven or hell. I worked at church Wed. morning and a couple of hours today. Thursday was Soup Kitchen day. We have sooooo much fun Thursdays. It's one thing after another. The crew is wonderfully positive never afraid to mince words. It just comes out funny, funny. We served about 50 people and put another shippment of food on the shelves. Hope it lasts a month. Thursday was another wedding anniversary. 43 Went to Mark Pi's for supper. Way to much food so we ate the left overs tonight. Nothing planned for tomorrow so might get some furniture moved around getting ready for the 9th of Sept. It will be a walker for a while. The cane so far has been a wonderful help. Woooo, Wooo. for canes. Last night the sleeping was wonderful. I'm hoping for the same tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment