Well, it's almost the same old same old as JB would say. The garden continues on it 's merry way. Potatoes are up and looking great . The beans, lettuse and squash plants are out of the ground. Most of the flowers are planted, the tomatoes are waiting for warmer weather to get moved to the garden. It's been a grand spring with maybe a little more water than needed but that's not under my control. Sarah Ellen is home and we've had one morning of shopping already with more to come at the end of the month. One more week till I see the knee doctor. Yahoo. I'm hanging in there but will be ready to move on to the next part of this adventure. My hope is to have something done sometime in August. We'll see. I've been doing some sewing but not as much as a few months ago. I've got this garden to tend to. More fun to be outside.
The deer are not eating much but I've been spraying deer goop from time to time. I think it's working.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have read, and it would frighten me also, that lion manure is good for keeping deer out of the garden. Might want to check the zoo.
Post a Comment