Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Wed. of this week!!!!
I don't know what all this Wed. stuff is but that's when the blog just happens. Michigan Kids are coming to Indy Friday night. 2 more sleeps. Yahoo. The rain should be over by then. I've seen more rain this spring than in my entire life. The plants are loving it but I do think it's time to stop and grow. Cool just doesn't do it. I cleaned up the sewing room on Monday and you know...probably wasn't worth it because I started a small shoulder purse for passports, plane tickets and more for friend Ellen who is once again soon on her way to Kenya. She's taking three trips this year. This one is to take 5 Duke Un. students to western Kenya for their internship summer. I've got to start cooking for JB and family. Always good to have something to pull out of the freezer so I don't need to be in the kitchen when they are here. It's play time for grandma with the grandsons for a day or two. Bells are over for the summer. Wooo...that gives me another night at home. I love that. That's about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment