Friday, February 5, 2010

Slammed in Carmel

Well like everyone else in the midwest and east coast...snow is falling big time. Don't know where it will stop but we are snowed in. I think it's around 5 inches now and the snow is to continue until tomorrow noon. Really nice we have no place to go. I continue to work on the next michigan project...that's stuff for the babies room. It's almost all finished but the darn bumpers. I made them and of course one always washes everything when it's finished and the bumpers shrunk big time...so now I'm adding to them so that they will fit around the total bed. Sometimes I wash fabric before sewing and I didn't this time. I think the fiber fill is really the cause of shrinking and that would have happened regardless. It's just a painful thing to deal with. So the bumpers have a new unexpected look but they will work fine. I hope to finish tomorrow and then we might need a dog sled to get them to fed ex. Just might wait till Monday to ship.

No comments: