Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Monday Slamm

You guessed it...snowing again in Indy. The road past the house is covered once again. This time it should be two inchesat least and since not much has melted it's just piled on top time. This past week the sewing machine didn't stay quiet for very long. I finished up all the baby stuff and sent it on it's way to Michigan. That's a quilt, bumpers, diaper hanger, bed skirt, curtain and it arrived in good shape. Well, bugs are on my mind and over the weekend I made something to hang on the wall. Now I think I'm finished with all that stuff. I started a pillow for a great little Bread and Bowl worker. She will be surprised but so deserving. Some cloth napkins and a table runner are also in progress. I saw that idea at the sewing machine store. Just pretty stuff. Today, I'm meeting two guys at church to change the colors from green to purple. It's time for Lent. Some new banners, many different kinds of crosses among other things will go up until Easter.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Well, we have rain here in Georgia -- and almost all the snow is completely gone, washed away by rain.