Thursday, January 22, 2009

WEd.

Kimmy had such a full day I thought I would mention a busy, busy Wed. It was fun.
1. Up and running at 6:00. Breakfast with the paper and watched Morning Joe with coffee and my knitting needles.
2. Left the house at 7:30 and off to Meijer buying supplies for Soup Kitchen and Hospitality Time
3. Arrived at church at 8:40 and put things in the refrigerator, etc.
4. 9:00 at the church desk for the morning. Folded a Lenten Brochure that will be mailed next week, answered the phone, knitted and answered questions. 3 people came in thinking that it was soup kitchen day. We had food left over from yesterday so fixed bags for take out.
5. 1:00. Got a lot of things ready for soup kitchen. Vegetables out, sacks counted. It makes Thursday so much easier.
6. Took a financial bulk mailing letter to the downtown post office
7. Dropped off some things at the IU Medical Center for Kenya
8. Came home and made a great vegetable soup for supper. Knitted some more. A friend at church gave me some yarn. More is coming in the mail. I will have lots of YARN. Yahoo
9. Went to sister Mary K to deliver a bib.
10. Ate supper and knitted watching the evening news.
11. Went to bell practice with a bunch of stuff in the trunk to deliver to the office. (Doug picked up VBS kits for church)
12 Bell practice. Lots of fun.
13. A trip to Dunkin Doughnuts to pick up doughnuts for Soup Kitchen. I must have a ton.
14. Home and more time with the knitting needles and TV. Bed at 10:30.
What a day. Nothing boring about yesterday.

Wow...today is soup kitchen and I'm staying with the Cottingham children for an hour this afternoon and then it's Choir night. And knitting when ever there is time.

No comments: