Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Wed. May 28
I thought retirement meant that you got to slow down. Well, that's not the case. Busy, busy. Sarah Ellen is back in town for the week. Nancy Baxter was a house guest over the weekend and Monday we shopped with Sarah Ellen for things that she wants to take back to Eldoret, Kenya. We found 40 dark skinned babies at Dollar Tree for a buck. Great buy. The car was stuffed with things from Once Upon a Child, trunks, and more and we had a big car with a huge trunk. Tues...more shopping and SEM is in pretty good shape for now. I was bushed. I do the driving and SEM does the buying. This morning is working at the church desk, this afternoon is checking and fixing the gardens, tomorrow is soup kitchen and choir and Friday is another check with the doctor morning and afternoon. I'm not pleased with the looks of the skin cancer found on my nose so it's off to another doc. at 8 am to get his opinion. And I'm giving in to left shoulder pain. That appointment is at 2 pm. The problem is that it feels exactly like the right rotor cuff pain that I had before that surgery. Uck. I hate rehabs. Then inbetween it's throw out day at church into a huge dumpster. So...Friday could be an excellent day or it could be a down the drain day. Guess that's life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment