Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Busy Tuesday
This week is fix up week. That means dentist and doctor. All is well and that's very good. It's cold here. Not cool...cold. The garden and flowerbeds are ready for warm weather. A little corn and beans are up. Could be better and maybe the sun will help. Red beets, dill, lettuse, fennel and parsley are creaping through the dirt. I'm planning on a big bunch of butterflies. Fennel, parsley and dill should help along with the butterfly bush and some other annuel flowers that are liked by butterflies. We'll see what happens. We did have a sphinx moth already. We have robin, red bird, chickdee and wren nests going in the tiny part of the back yard. Tomorrow I'm working on the desk at church till 1pm. Handbell people are having a pitch in dinner. The season is over. What fun. Nancy Baxter is coming this weekend from Cleveland and I'm hoping she stays at our house. She is a very special friend for many special reasons. And...her coming is just what I need to clean up the inside of the house. That's very good. Sarah Ellen should be back in town by the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad that you are back to writing on your blog. I had almost given up and was thinking of sending you an e-mail to find out what is happening. I figured you have been busy -- and these 2 entries certainly confirm that!
I, too, had a dentist appointment this past week; and a visit from my doctor to read my lab results, from blood taken when I had my annual physical in April. All is well in both areas -- although I am still hovering at 200 in cholesterol. So, I am watching what I eat and returning to my daily walk.
Post a Comment