Saturday, February 16, 2008

A week later

I've been a bit quite on the blog scene. It's thinking about the Mexico memories among other things that have kept me from this site. We ALL had a wonderful time and want to go back again at some point. What a wonderful treat last week was. This week...I've made an effort to get rid of some responsibilities. I've succeeded with ONE. Not more volunteering on Friday's at church. I get into such a spin with things I really enjoy but the simple fact is that I need to take care of my health more than I have. Diabeties does have it's place in my life now. This week I've done a whole bunch of pitching old stuff out of the house. Time at home helps that to happen and I do feel good about doing that. Decisions were easy to make. That's really the bottom line. Today I'm working on a pillow top for Jim. He bought the front and I'm attaching the back and getting the stuffings ready to insert. It's not a standard size pillow so I'll create the stuffing part to fit. Humm...maybe I just should do the pillow part and let him buy the stuffing in Mexico at the local Walmart! That's a better packing idea. It's bright, bright with a beautiful Mexican design. He said I have until next November to finish it. Well, by then I probably will have lost the top. So...get it done and in the mail. Back to sewing now.

No comments: