Monday, February 18, 2008
Monday morning
It was a very good weekend. Didn't do much and that was one reason. Back to church. It's interesting how I feel about the place after missing a week of services. The music once again was just great. Martin played the organ with the music going clear through to my bones. That might sound crazy but I know what I mean. Sitting in the choir loft right under the pipes is the best place in the church. It never can be to loud there. Hospitality time was fun. We decorated for Pres. day with little toothpick flags stuck in the pastries, red and white and blue table coverings. That just gives those coming a little surprise. Going slow this morning. Later today I need to talk to the finance sect. at church so I'll make a short trip there. And...the overflowing garbage cans are being pulled to the street. That's very good. Greenspace gardening meeting tonight and I'll call Mary K to see if she wants me to pick her up. I think I'll go to the Mexican Grocery to get some pastries before I see Dolores at church. She's from Mexico and needs a Mexican treat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, you are back in the swing -- with some newly cleaned closets!
Post a Comment