4 eggs in the next. Haven't seen much of Mom Bird today. I think she's in the box. Doug saw her do a terror job on a squirrel who had been sitting on the roof of the box. Good for her. This morning...work morning with Ray and Rosie and me at church. Next Sunday...Pentecost...lots of red fabric and banners all over the sanctuary. It's done and ready for Sun. Woo, woo. A load off my mind. And we started at 9 and finished by 12:30.
Then off to Ortho Indy where I thought I would be getting a second Xray...Didn't happen. But I did get an order for therapy. Yes, yes. I got to get a little stability going for me. That starts next week.
Another appointment in 4 weeks.
Took the Ronnie stole to church Sun and showed it to a few people. And now Darren has the stole. That's out of the house...Ronnie will receive the stole the first Sun. after ordination...June 16th.
Then on to a end of the year choir party. Took two pillows, the tops being made by Ellen Daniels Howell to the party. Ellen died of cancer 3 years ago. She started the Umoja project in Kenya that North supports in so many ways. The pillow tops are made with beautiful fabric and covered with hearts .I gave them to Rosie and Denise who also knew Ellen and writes and produces the children's musical's every year. . Husband Todd is also in the choir. This year's theme was Love...and our Andrew had the staring roll...Noah also did a big part. These two woman have done so much for North's children, teaching the Bible through music. They deserve more.
Garden continues to do it's best with lots of rain. We could be living in the state of Washington.
Tore out more Black Eyed Susan's and tonight we're taking some of them to Kathy Oehlers. Woo...glad to move them on. The garbage can is loaded as well.
Monday, June 3, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment