Saturday, June 15, 2019

Another week or so.

Weather continues to be unbelievable wonderful...meaning cool and rainy and I think we might have moved to Oregon.  Shade plants are huge.  Trees look good.  Sun plants could use a little heat.  Continue to find deer coming through...rabbits eating cabbage and squirrels pulling flowers out of the ground.  Makes for interesting discoveries.  The neighborhood cat fished out the minnows in the little pond for a delicious treat. So now it's covered at night.   Moving closer to be finished with transplanting.  The last to happen...basil, and it's everywhere. Well maybe the last. Need to plant a huge basil pot for Kat. The latest project is digging out  dead roots from our tall grass.  They are old and rotten.  Making simple white valences for the bedroom for summer.  All the winter washed and stored which includes all the blue and white bedding and curtains..
So, now it's my sunflower quilt and new valences season  I started rehab for my knee on Wed..  Interesting how the muscles around the injured knee have forgotten what is expected of them.  So...something to do at least twice a day with work with the big guy once a week.  I need to shape this knee up...Expectations are high.  Time to get on with I t.

No comments: