Monday, May 27, 2019

Memorial Day

What did I do?  Watched the birds.  So interesting.  Wren checked out the Blue Bird house.  What's up with that.  Mr. B Bird is trying to get Mrs. B Bird to move in to the new house.  That was really interesting.  What more does she want.  Dried M. Worms...Yum...Bird Bath...New House...Trees to see the world.  More bird friends...Cardinals flying in...Wood Peckers and even an Owl to listen to.

Well...time will tell.  It was Steak and Shake supper and then a trip to the Dairy Queen.  I did a bit of transplanting...Took out some Black Eyed Susans...way to many.  Planted Zinnia seeds again.  Maybe it's warm enough to grow at this point.

Yesterday we helped our neighbors clear underbrush from a long line of trees.  Bill doesn't know what anything is and there were a ton of trash bushes, honey suckle, to saw away.  Church was a bit sparse on people.  The calendar looks clear this week.  That makes me happy.  

Knee continues to work well although I'm getting tired of the knee pain.  I want to think of something else.  Today...pills made my day.  So...I thought of something else.  Yahoo.  Doc appointment next Monday.  Then I'm hoping for therapy.  I'm such an old tottery lady.  I can't do much about the old but I'm certainly going to do something about the tottery!

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Sounds like lots of fun with your different birds to watch.