Friday, May 17, 2019

And another Fri.

This one included NO power for 24 hrs.  Huge very bad storm with lots of power outage.  Our electric lines are not buried.  It was not such a good thing since the garage door was down for one thing.  So we just stayed home...It really gave me a great excuse to sleep with I did all day today.  I seemed to have burned the candle at both ends with garden work which left me wacked out.  and then since no power...no sleeping machine.  NOT a good thing.  So sleep I did.  Lots of power saws in the neighborhood.  Trees and power lines took a big hit.  So...time to take it easy.

2 comments:

Fantom of Richardson said...

Garage door can be opened manually by Husband. Might not work as well as electricity but gets the job done. Must pull the release lever before trying to open.😀

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Glad you are all ok. Good excuse to catch up on your rest.