Sunday, July 8, 2018

Another Sunday. update.

The weather cracked.  Woo...cooler weather.  We even needed covers the last two nights.  What a switch.  Garden continues to do well with the hope that every zinnia will have a flower by the end of the week.  There are MANY zinnias.  The tomatoes plants are FULL of tomatoes getting ready to ripen.  Made pillows for the patio chairs.  Place mats finished.  Yesterday I made a dent in the fabric stashed in the sewing room.  I'm a bit tired of thinking...what should I do with this or that.  99%  is donated by someone else who didn't know what to do with it.  So...it was a great liberation day.  There is still way to much but some of the problem stuff has gone into the recycle bin.  Now onward to the next thing.  Expecting JB and family this coming weekend to pick up a camp kitchen we had made for us at least 40 years ago.  It's well made and I think it will fit the JB needs well.  My camping cot should be here on Tues.  I've chucked the air mattress.  Got tired of blowing it up every night and then having the darn thing pop on me.  So...back to a cot.  I'm ready.  Need to get some food in the refrigerator for the weekend.  I hate to cook when company comes, I'd rather play, so just pulling it out of the frig is my speed.  That's the update.

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

You are one busy lady. The Michigan family will sure have fun at your house. Nice that Wyatt gets to come there for his first fun outing.