Saturday, July 15, 2017
Sort of Same Old...same old.
Well, sort of. Another busy couple of days. Thurs. was my ???? birthday. This age thing is getting serious. And...I had a fun day of just a ton of things to do and get done. So the day was good in most respects. Soup Kitchen guys sang Happy Birthday and that was just the best. What a hoot and they made it a funny thing. Shopped at Goodwill. Favorite place. Found some good things. Grocery shopping is finished for camping. Clothes are ready. What more to do but pack the van. Can't do that till next Thurs. bummer. I'm ready to go. Today is our annual Christmas in July event with Kat and Eric. Got to get the white elephant gifts wrapped. I made a cherry and apple pie for lunch. Then it's off to Eagle Creek Park for a church picnic for supper. No cooking today for sure. Yahoo. Tomorrow church...Next week I'm meeting with Patty to do some Kenya Umoja decorating in the sanctuary. The Duke Interns are returning after their 8 weeks in Kenya. Church next Sun will be a Kenyan event. We're always in Mi. so once again I won't hear of their experience. So that's the same old and the rest of the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are one busy young lady!!! Like Psalms 103 says, The Lord renews our youth like an eagle....You are amazing. I hope you were very blessed on your Birthday! Have fun in Copper Harbor!
Post a Comment