Monday, July 10, 2017

Where did I go?

No where...Just spent the past week or more doing other stuff.  Jared/Kimmy family came on July 2.  We did PROJECTS!.  Woo...and I need to say that I think I kept up with them.  Plastering the ceiling.  Laying a new floor in the bathroom.  Redoing the baseboard.  Moving to another bathroom and caulked the bathtub and installed baseboard.  Fixing the Eric/Kat tent zippers ...It  went on and on.  When one thing was finished another one took it's place.  Great results.

Back to Mi. they went on Wed.  Well...chilled out for a few hrs. and the Thurs.  Soup Kitchen.  And the beat goes on.  The garden is spectacular.  The rains are coming at the right time and it's really exciting to see what happens each morning.  Guessing colors for zinnia.  Cleaning up after the deer took a sunflower down last night.  Muddy tracks at the pond.  Must be another opossum.  Friday took grasses and more to church for the altar.  Woo...did folks talk about those simple arrangements.  I must say simple is better.  It was just different green things...two different grasses and more.  Today I spent the morning again at church this time taking down red and putting up great green banners in the west entrance and making other changes going from red...pentecost...to green ordinary time.  Woo...I was really tired of seeing that red. This afternoon went shopping for camping food.  Getting ready needs to happen when I have time.  Tomorrow morning is free for garden checking, but then it's a doc visit and a hair cut.  Woo...Love these curls but it's way to much hair and vacation is coming.  I think I have 6 months of growth.   Weather is warming up.  Tomatoes will like that.  So...the livin' is easy.

No comments: