Spent Wed. putting away more things at church. Woo...made a big difference. Tomorrow I'm sorting fabric and hope to get the tubs in better shape. We have so much fabric but sometimes we use all of the color needed. Thurs. was soup kitchen. Lots of good help but it would seem that the drug traffic was evident with three more than middle aged ladies under the influence. Grr...There are always surprises. Today...Andrew and Noah were here for most of the day as they usually are on Fri. We walked to the park and they played for about an hr. there. Home then and Andrew made his own lunch. Woo. Woo. and he made Noah's as well. Water some things that needed watering. Did a little digging and trimming.
I started a huge sewing project Wed. so purchased fabric and now working on 6 banners of rainbow colors with words attached...so far. Love...Joy...Freedom...Trust...Belong...and I need to select the last one yet. I'm typing for a break. Hope to have these finished by next Sunday. I need sewing time.
Friday, June 2, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment