Saturday, December 14, 2013
Sleepy Sat.
It's a sleepy Sat. with the snow coming down wet and heavy. We were to have around 4 inches but it's warm and the snow is really wet so it's packed itself and should not be a problem for us. There's a good covering. Made two aprons for the Kenya bazaar coming first of March. I should have a good bit of stuff for the market place. I'm ready to empty the sewing room. Church stuff is finished for a while with the exception of picking up at the green house Poinsettia each week. This week is pink and the flowers are beautiful. Next Friday I need to pick up 12...6 red and 6 white for Xmas Eve. I'm starting to do a bit of decorating here with wonderful Holly from Georgia. Don't think I'll do a tree this year. Lights don't work and the kids are not coming home till New Years so I'm happy not to need to set up stuff that just needs to come down. We can use the room where the tree would go. I might be looking for a new tree for next year...smaller and thinner although our tree is not very big. Maybe even a table tree. I'll need to think about that. Made scones today. Yum, yum. They don't last. This time...bacon added. Not much going on. That's probably a blessing that I need to record as a blessing. It's a good afternoon for sleeping and I'm doing that. Should have done more last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You sure keep busy with all you do. Nice that you are so active at church. Good that you get a time to rest now.
Post a Comment