Sunday, September 15, 2013
Sunday afternoon
Football, nap, after church. Fall must be here. Cleaning up the gardens have started. So...it's clip and dig and then clip. Two more huge garbage bins are ready to move to the street. Bells start this wed. evening and that's about all that is added to the schedule. Noah will be here Tues. again. This week should be less full of places to be. I finished another Xmas wreath last week and I think there is one more very simple one to do. Met with the knee doc last week and surgery is a go but I think I will wait till the last of January. Life should be a little more simple at that point. Holidays are over and my soup kitchen cook will be back from Florida at the end of January. Great music at church today and tonight is one of those old fashioned hymnsings in the chapel. They have been fun to attend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment