Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back again

Yes...back again to life in Carmel.  But the two week vacation is still with me for many reasons. 
Doug has been asked to have a display at church part being pictures and he chose many from vacation.  It's just a delightful way to once again remember the two weeks camping at Copper Harbor.  That has been on his busy list to finish.  And...it's done.  Joe W. will put the display together. 

I've finished 12 felt fabric boxes for Kat that she will use to help the grandsons  keep their toys sorted. 
I'm pretty well finished with the altar cloth.  Yesterday I sorted out pieces of felt and have a large container filled with donated to me felt.  Didn't buy an inch.  Now...it will be interesting to see what requests I have for other things to felt sew. 

Yesterday I also met with Doris D and Joe and Joel at church to hopefully get started with permanent storage for banners etc.

Weather has been wonderful.  Great sleeping nights and work days.  Grass is green, supper on the patio is delightful. 

No comments: