Well, busy but can't remember all the details. I'm watering flowers and they look like they are enjoying the little extra attention. We're eating melon and tomatoes from the garden along with using lots of herbs. Makes things tasty. One thing that I'm thinking about is cod fish. We're eating more cod then ever. I think it's the lake experience but Cod is also good and cheap. I'm trying to eat in a more healthy way. So...tonight...Cod, tomatoes and melon along with water melon. Not to shabby. I joined the Y a couple of weeks ago and try to go for about an hr. a day. Some days are a bit longer. It's 8 machines that build muscle and then it's the treadmill for 30 minutes. So far so good. I'm enjoying it alot. We were invited along with a bunch of other folks to some church friends house Sat. evening for a dinner with our two Kenyan friends who are here in the states. Nice evening and lots of good talk with lots of friends. This week on Thursday evening we are having a huge dinner at St. Lukes Meth. for our Kenyan friends with about 170 folks coming. I'm in charge of decorating tables/walls and altar for worship. so I've been collecting stuff. I think I'm in great shape to transform a huge gym. Sat. is the Kenya Carnival at Sec. Presb. and I'll be working a booth at that Carnival hoping to raise about $35,000.00 for tuition payments for about 125 highschool students in western Kenya. The plate continues to be full with things to do.
Monday, August 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment